What We Deliver
From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Derby has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
The Work That We Do
Alcohol Rehab Derby provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. We aim at providing personalised support to ensure success in recovery and long lasting freedom from substance abuse.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Make ourselves a presence in the community by having treatment centres close to where people live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Derby's Addiction services.
For Service Users
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).